Online Poker has several varieties. Pai Gow option is one of them. The rules of this card game are a bit different from classic Poker, so if you want to learn how to play well and win in Pai Gow – carefully study what are the principles and Pai Gow odds. Professional gamers advise newcomers to learn about the odds of this card fun.
What kind of game is more likely to win: Pai Gow or Blackjack?
A version of Poker called Pai Gow has rather peculiar rules. The meaning of the round is that the player makes 2 Poker hands at once. One combination goes with 5 cards, and the second – with 2. The game is played against the casino. If the dealer has lower Poker hands than the player as a result of the hand, casino client becomes the winner. The combinations in Pai Gow Poker are the same as in the classic version of this game.
Many users today choose Pai Gow Poker to compete in an online casino with a live dealer. This realistic mode is able to demonstrate all the most striking advantages of this type of Poker. Before you start playing, find out about Pai Gow casino odds vs Blackjack and bonus offers that are here.
If you have not decided which game to choose for Saturday night – Pai Gow Poker or Blackjack, then look at the odds of these two options. Perhaps after studying these coefficients, it will become much easier for you to choose the right one. Interesting notes from professional Poker and Blackjack players are summarized as follows:
- Online Blackjack dealer loses 28% of the time, while the probability that the dealer and the player will lose at the same time is 7.84%;
- During a Blackjack round, removing 5 or ACE from the deck greatly affects the dealer’s and player’s odds. Removing 5 from the deck increases the player’s odds, while removing an ACE increases the dealer’s;
- According to statistics, the average probability of getting 21 points in Blackjack for a user is no higher than 5%;
- In Pai Gow Poker, casino’s Pai Gow odds when playing against a player who does not make a pot is 2.84%;
- The Pai Gow odds of getting the most valuable combinations are: 5 Aces – 0.00000732%, Royal Flush – 0.00136862%, 4 of the same kind – 0.00199472%.
If you want to play Pai Gow online, choose sites that offer customers various Pai Gow Poker bonus offers. Many online casinos in 2020 give their visitors incentives immediately after registering on the casino’s website. This way, you can play Pai Gow online more profitable for yourself.
Features of Pai Gow calculator to count odds
In order to win Pai Gow Poker, you need to learn how to quickly calculate Pai Gow odds. You can do this yourself, after studying all the winning positions. But also today on the Internet you can find convenient and functional tools for such counting – an odds calculator.
How to use Pai Gow Poker odds calculator correctly and does it really work? Yes, according to most professional gamers, such tips help novice gamers quickly understand the features of Pai Gow Poker, as well as in choosing the best strategy for the game. In order to start using such a calculator, first find the licensed site where this computing tool is available. Then, if you are satisfied with this portal and you understand that this resource is safe, you just download a calculator on your PC and use it offline.
You can use this calculator online. Just enter certain card data in the table on the screen and the program calculates the probability of a particular hand.