Spread the power of health at the 10th annual Frank Shorter RACE4Kids’ Health 5K and Expo, on Sunday, April 7th, 2019, at the 1ST BANK CENTER in Broomfield! The event benefits Healthy Learning Paths, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit with a bold mission: to spread the power of health for children. Meet Olympic Gold Medalist and child advocate, Frank Shorter at this event!
We want you to be part of the premier Expo: Where Science, Engineering, and Health Collide4Kids! Showcase products, share health resources for families, and network with leaders. Samples and giveaways are terrific! However, exhibitors may not sell. You will be inside the 1STBANK CENTER with exposure to thousands! Choose from two powerful exhibitor packages:
Happy Power for $500 includes:
- Your business name on sign along the 5K,
- A twelve by eight (larger upon request while space lasts) indoor space with two tables and chairs,
- A listing in our race program, and
- Hot breakfast with entry for two people to participate in the timed 5K, BolderBOULDER qualifier.
Healthy Power for $350 includes:
- A ten by eight indoor space with one table and chair;
- A listing in our race program; and
- Hot breakfast with entry for one person in the timed 5K, BolderBOULDER qualifier.